The Main Management System is addressed to the Beneficiary Coordinator who will also supervise this system. Through the Main Management System the Beneficiary Coordinator has the ability to fully customize its main functions:
The main functions of the system include:
- Data management of apps related to the beneficiaries (monthly credit thresholds for beneficiaries, types of advice provided, etc.).
- Creation of user access accounts for the rest of the applications.
- Designing the beneficiaries' card to access Social Structures.
- Inputting basic information about the program, the carrier and also about Social Structures, which will be used during the the output of statistics/reports.
- Monitoring and printing reports on attendance hours and retirement hours of staff employed in the Social Structures.
The Main System Administrator has the ability to extract statistics and reports from data originating from different components of the platform.
The export can provide the data in a format that can be used in mailing to the Ministry or in a printable format.
Exported items include:
- The number of beneficiaries who have access to each Social Structure.
- Creating complex searches from all of the beneficiaries' data.
- The services provided to each beneficiary.
- The frequency of service provided to the beneficiaries
- Products that were provided to the Social Structures or products that were provided by Social Structures to the beneficiaries.
- The number and type of suppliers.