The Association of Tourist Agencies of Macedonia and Thrace held a special informative event on 22/03/2018 at KAPSIS Hotel with Mr. Nikos Pitsoulis, Chairman and CEO of BEE GROUP SA, as a guest speaker presenting 2016/679 GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Regulations.
As of May 25 2018 all tourist agencies, regardless of size and location, must comply with the Regulations, since all natural and legal persons in the private and public sectors fall within its scope. The fines for non-compliance with the Regulations are extremely high.
The event had a lot of tour operator participants, who, with great interest, watched the suggestion and understood the necessity of immediate compliance of their business with the requirements of the Regulation.
Our GDPR offered services that were presented are:
- Consulting services for assessing the current level of compliance in relation to managing personal data, in accordance with the requirements of European Regulation 2016/679, both at internal procedures and at legal level.
- Creating of Compliance Plan, with reference to actions required to comply with the GDPR Regulation
- Technological solutions for installing systems and technologies
- Customization of existing systems according to the requirements of the Data Protection Regulation GDPR.
- Personnel training services.
Further information about our GDPR services can be found here.