The project "EUROPEAN CITIES FOR THE INTEGRATION OF BICYCLE USE IN SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS" also known as "CYCLECITIES" was included in Axis 2 of the Program "Environment and Risk Prevention" and in particular on "Energy and Sustainable Mobility - Energy and Sustainable Transport".
The aim of the project was to promote policies and measures related to bicycles within sustainable urban mobility systems.
BEE GROUP undertook this project through competition and implemented the following actions:
- Progress reports sent to each of the competent authorities of the INTERREG IVC Programm and at the Greek government.
- Agenda and minutes of the results of the Monitoring Committee's meetings.
- Supporting the Contracting Authority in the preparation and completion of presentations that were held at events, meetings etc. that would help the Project Management and Coordination.
- Providing Advisory Support to the Project Team of the Municipality of Peraeus.
- Task scheduling - monitoring and coordinating the project actions that are to be delegated.
- Advisory Support on Project Financial Management for an optimal result in the implementation of the project by the Municipality of Piraeus.